I liked the loving kindness exercise better. It made me feel warm and happy inside. It just reinforced what I was always feeling and acts that I perform. I did not like the subtle mind exercise too much. Though it was relaxing, it cleared my mind too much. I had no thoughts or emotions. I felt neither negative or positive emotions. I thought that was weird.
Let me give an example of how my spiritual, mental, and physical wellness. When there is something in my life that requires a decision, if it doesn't feel right in my soul, and I think I do not want to do it, my body tenses up. It bothers me to even think about it. I dismiss it as a disagreement of the body. My mind-body-soul all have to agree. They are all connected.
Tikita
ReplyDeleteI agree about when something does not feel right in your in your soul you should not go forward and pursue it. I never realized before I took this class how important it is just to mentally concentrate on mediating and finding your own peaceful place. Clearing your mind is one of the most difficult tasks to accomplish.
When ever I dread making a decision my emotions sink right into my stomach. The mind body and soul are definately all connected.