Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Unit 3 Blog

I rate my physical well-being as a 5.
Spiritual is a 7.
Psychosocial is a 4.
Why? My physical well-being is experiencing tense muscles and soreness from stress. My spiritual I do prayer and some meditation to release the tension. Psychologically I need to step into my mind closer to eliminate and prevent what is causing the issues.
 For my physical goal, I can increase stretching, walking, and yoga. These always made me feel better. Spiritual and psychological, I can use aromatherapy with music and focus on an image that is comfortable to look at. I need to do more meditation and visualization. I have trouble focusing, because my mind keeps switching back and forth on other things.
The relaxation exercise was not for me. I rather listen to the music alone. Because the music alone is relaxing, but listening to a person speak, while it is playing, frustrates me. It's like dealing hearing people constantly speak at work. 

1 comment:

  1. Tikita, very nice blog, it will be more fun when we can write different things in our own ways. I bet i know more about our classmates than they ever expected based upon their information on their blogs. Also there are great people on our blog assignments that are willing to help out alot.

    ReplyDelete