Monday, December 24, 2012

unit 10

In unit 3 I scored myself in physical well-being as 5, spiritual well-being as 7, and psych as 4. When I score myself now the physical well-being remains the same, the spiritual well-being remains the same, but the psychological aspect has changed. It is now a 7. I improved that slightly, because I have practiced more with calming my mind down, so that I do not miss the thoughts needing attention. I have focused more on mental wellness. It is the most strained, then I can slowly work the others in. The only goal that I have made progress with is the psychological aspect. I focused on a younger picture  of myself. Just staring at it until my mind goes blank and i remember the things that I am suppose to accomplish. Junior High was a time I began to show my excellence. Throughout this course I have gained the knowledge to use my mind to heal parts of my body. I have reduced my stress greatly with something as simple as focusing on an object to redirect my mind. It is rewarding to know that I have gained the knowledge to send me forth to improvement. As soon I get the hang of this I can help others do the same thing. 

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing the difference that a calm mind can make. I have developed an incredible respect for meditation and the effects of meditation in your life. Focusing on your mental wellness can help to increase your appreciation for everything in your life.Reducing your stress can make your life enjoyable. Good Luck
    Julie

    ReplyDelete