I always have a problem trying to pick one person dead or alive to focus on. In the beginning I was fighting with deciding who the person could be. There was not one person one person I could focus on, without feeling unjust to another. So, I stared at the colors dancing in and out. I focused on an image that looks like a divine being in my mind (poseidon). His face reminds me of God. I only saw the image for a brief moment. I can see the colors as I suppose to see a person. But I most definitely need a lot of practice with this. I am not use to this type of focus.
The saying "One can not lead another where one has not gone himself..." I think that it means you have to experience a certain path of life to respect the life of others. As a professional, I can bring back enjoyment to the relationship with patients, using the awareness of integral practice. I think there is an obligation to my clients to develop my health spiritually, physically, and psychologically. It will give me a foundation to use and help others reach a potential. I can implement the subtle mind with the loving-kindness exercises on a regular basis to deal with stress.
No comments:
Post a Comment